We'll buy dinner from the nearest supermarket
And go to our favourite park
Talk until the sun's gone home
Then the street lights and stars will point us
to our next adventure
Anywhere with you will be good
'cause I'll never be a stranger in a strange land
We'll wander but never be lost
'cause you're home to me
When sunlight peeks through the windows
of the train we fell asleep in
More strange beautiful sights we'll encounter
And when night falls with a crescent-shaped light
you and I, we'll climb rooftops and stargaze
Anywhere with you will be good
'cause I'll never be a stranger in a strange land
We'll wander but never be lost
'cause you're home to me
In the streets of India and Thailand
We'll make new friends
Then kiss, where Europe keeps its best secrets
Darling, happiness in the shape of you
Nothing could be better
Anywhere with you will be good
'cause I'll never be a stranger in a strange land
We'll wander but never be lost
'cause you're home to me
I'm finally home.