skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love you. Maybe not in the romantic way, or not yet at least. Nevertheless, I love you, as a person, and everything about you that makes you, you. You are ever so dear to me. Even after the light has been shed on the truth, I am still here and I love you more than ever. I don't know how we will get through this, but I'm not going anywhere and we will get through this together. I'll grow to become tough enough for us. My love for you is unconditional, and I promise you no disorders, no disease can take that away from us. I'm here to stay, and you're not getting rid of me that easily even if you tried. With all of my heart and strength, I will love you through everything, even when it gets bitter. Especially when it gets bitter. I love you.