verb
1.
feel concern or interest; attach importance to something.
You for one have claimed that you would not care for another's child. Yet you seem to have a higher capacity to understand the situation without the burden of this 'care' you speak of. Unless of course by 'care', you mean 'expectations'.
You continue to invalidate and dismiss. So I learnt to invalidate and dismiss.
Every experiential pain imaginary, or at least would never add up to yours.
It would always hurt you more, which means I have no right to feel this way.
There's so many lines, and a great big fog which smothers.
A slender shadow sort of glides, or crawl, I couldn't tell
but it had an orangey-red light emanating from its facial orifices
including where the eyes should have been.
That isn't the issue. I've grown used to it.
The problem is that, you can't see it, or you won't.
I'm sorry, for being difficult to understand.
I'm sorry, for causing you heartache and so much grief.
But your 'care' burdens me.