Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Sorry

I wish I was normal, so you wouldn't hurt this much. I'm sorry.

I'm allowed to be angry, upset, or get anxiety attacks as long as you don't know about it, because it makes you feel uncomfortable.
It sounded like a threat, if I didn't have control of my emotions, you'd leave me, again. You have no idea how insecure I get, because I know you can do without me, but I can't without you.
I'm not as strong as you think I am. But you refuse to see it, so you shut everything out and keep me on a pedestal.
I feel wronged, and I'm scared. So I say I'm sorry.

My actions and your reactions have convinced me that I am a self-centered, insensitive bastard. I'm sorry.

If I'm too scared to live, I might as well die, right?
Don't forgive me.
I'm sorry.