I'm not really depressed, just an attention whore, starving for more.
That's what they all say, anyway.
So I stopped talking and started cutting.
I can't even cry anymore even if I begged for relief.
Everything is trapped in between my lungs and they want to reach out from my throat,
but my lips are sealed.
Sometimes, with a smile, but most of the times not really.
I just forget.
I'm not depressed, there is no reason to be.
It's just a mood, it'll go away.
So why do the facts and symptoms beg to differ?
How do you explain a state of mind that had no trigger to begin with?
Clingy, dependent, and insecure.
But not depressed. Just fat and unproductive.
Anxious and lethargic.
There's no need for a doctor. Just healthy food and exercise.
No one needs to know.
You're the one who causes grief to the people around you, anyway.
Stop looking at me like that.
Stop yelling at me, please.
I'm not doing this on purpose, I swear.
Stop it. Please.
Scream, but my mouth won't open.
When it does, nothing comes out.
I'm fine.
I'm not depressed.
Just lazy, selfish, and stupid.
The guest of honour at this pity party. The only guest.
Good night.